Clearing and Adjustment
Kick start your fashion career with best connected College in London.
We are open for Clearing and Adjustment from 1st July.
If you have your results already you can apply into BA (Hons) Fashion Communication via UCAS Clearing . You do not need to wait for official clearing to start to apply!
You can apply into our Vogue Foundation Programme directly via our website.
If you’ve not yet applied to Condé Nast College and would like to start this September, there’s still time. You can apply now by submitting an application to UCAS by 30th June 2019 or directly to the College via our application portal. Applications received after this date via UCAS will automatically be entered into Clearing.
Read more about our undergraduate courses you can still apply into:
Clearing is a way for you to find another course if you miss your grades. It runs from July to September. You can also use Clearing if :
- you didn’t receive any offers when you first applied,
- you already have your exam results but have no offers,
- you can use Clearing from July.
What to do?
Check on UCAS Track or contact us to discuss your options as we may still have a place for you.
If not, you could find a course through Clearing. Vacancy lists will be on the UCAS website, on university websites and printed in the Telegraph newspaper.
There is a dedicated guide to Clearing on the UCAS website, which we would recommend you have a look at before taking any action.
- Register and apply for Clearing and receive a Clearing number.
- Pay a fee (£13).
- Call us. We will need to know your Clearing number.
- If you are offered a place, add it as a Clearing choice in UCAS Track.
- If you are accepted, Condé Nast College will confirm your place.
- If you are not accepted, you will be able to apply for more Clearing places.
If your grades are better than expected, you can use Adjustment to find a place on a course with higher requirements. There’s a guide to Adjustment on the UCAS website, which we recommend you read.
- If you don’t find anything through Adjustment, you’ll keep your original place.
- You need to register and pay £13 to use the service.
- Adjustment is open from when you get your results (or when your conditional offer changes to unconditional on UCAS Track, whichever is latest) until 31 August.